Summary of Position:
Provide lighting product technical and application support to key customers, engineers, channel partners, and the internal field sales team to support sales of Foreverlamp lighting control products. This position is located in our Torrance, CA. US headquarters office.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with company sales reps, distributors and end users regarding application of Foreverlamp LED replacement lamps and fixtures.
- Provide technical expertise on the application of Foreverlamp lighting products including lighting fixtures, power supplies and other electrical matters.
- Assist field sales and channel partners in the specification of Foreverlamp lighting products for projects.
- Provide demonstration(s) of product as needed.
- Technical interface between company’s overseas engineering group and sales reps/distributors/customers.
- Perform cost/ROI analysis, and produce direct customer proposals as needed.
- Produce project specific drawings and documents as needed.
- Train on the proper installation and application procedures for Foreverlamp lighting products.
- Participate in the new product development process
- Some overseas travel required
- Engineering degree in electrical, electronic or buildings related
- 3.0 GPA or better
- No experience required – company will train
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate ideas, verbally and written, to internal and external customers.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please complete the form below with your introduction letter and resume or submit your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]