Summary of Position:
Based in our Torrance, Ca. headquarters, the objective of this position is to support sales of ‘Foreverlamp’ plug and play line of LED lighting products by providing internal sales support for key customer accounts and channel partners. In addition this person will utilize internal tools and processes to create predictable demand and provide efficient responses to channel partners and customers of the ‘Foreverlamp’ LED systems. This position requires the ability to work with the ‘Foreverlamp’ sales and sales operations team to quickly understand customer requirements, generating appropriate responses, and working with internal resources to ensure a flawless customer experience.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Support ‘Foreverlamp’ national account and channel sales activities by serving as a point of contact for Sales and having direct follow up with customers’ and channel partners.
- Detailed project opportunity follow up ensuring that all of the pre-sales support is adequately addressed including:
- Coordination from Sales to Sales Ops
- Delivery of proposals to Sales or to Partners
- Point of contact for Sales to ensure opportunity tasks are being completed
- Coordination of meetings between Sales and Partners with customers
- Follow up on lead generation inquiries to determine customer potential.
- One-on-one customer support through to the receipt of the PO
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management expertise
- 1-3 years relevant experiencein lighting industry
- 1-3 years experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com
- 1-3 years experience in inside sales in the lighting or high tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- US Citizen
- Position is located in Torrance, Ca.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please complete the form below with your introduction letter and resume or submit your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]