Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for profitable growth of Foreverlamp LED lighting plug and play lamps and fixture products and channel development within North America. This position will involve management of direct reports as well as indirect sales channels.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop and manage a nation-wide network of Foreverlamp regional sales managers, manufacturer’s reps, and distributors.
• Develop strong business relationships with key Distributors
• Direct and oversee multiple territories to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
• Develop, implement, and manage strategic and tactical plans at a national and regional level and drive performance related to booking, sales and profitability goals.
• Serve as part of the Americas leadership team, creating tactics and strategies to achieve short-term and long-term goals
• Create and manage effective sales processes and reports that include but are not be limited to: monthly booking forecasts, monthly booking performance, coverage gaps, target account penetration, and new product booking performance.
• Represent the company at various industry trade shows and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Promote and develop positive relationships with end users, contractors, distributors, retail and commercial business owners. Conduct product presentations and training sessions as necessary.
• Accountable for recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of sales staff and agents.
• Work in collaboration with the Foreverlamp Inside Sales Manager to provide local account support with a mutual goal of meeting Strategic Account objectives.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering Required, Master’s Degree a plus.
• A minimum of three years experience managing a direct staff and indirect sales channels is essential.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
• Working knowledge of CRM Systems.
• Experience with LED lighting, HID Lighting, lighting controls or building automation controls preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Well organized with ability to motivate people and to participate in and facilitate group meetings to manage time effectively with polished presentation abilities.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please complete the form below with your introduction letter and resume or submit your resume as an attachment to email@example.com