Summary of Position:
The successful candidate will lead National Account sales for Foreverlamp, Inc. servicing the industrial lighting vertical markets and leading the to execution of our strategy to create demand for Foreverlamp’s leading edge LED lighting system. Key accountability for the successful candidate is to manage, develop, and grow a portfolio of Key Accounts.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for generating sales of the company’s product portfolio to selected strategic accounts
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies, programs, and processes for the effective use of the organization’s resources
- Reviews market analysis, initiates deployment strategies, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs at their assigned strategic accounts
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, and implementing of strategic business objectives at their assigned strategic accounts.
- Defines vision, strategies and tactics required for profitable growth at their assigned strategic accounts
- Taking a leadership role by coaching and modeling behaviors for colleagues throughout the organization
- Fostering executive level relationships between internal management and key customers
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 + Years experience in Multi-Level Sales.
- 10 + years lighting products experience
- Experience with large (F500) complex, multi site national customers
- Relevant experience in prospecting new business development at key national accounts
- Experience in consultative sales, with the ability to develop technical value propositions
- Ability to develop relationships from C-Suite to factory floor
- Experience in developing profitable sales opportunities, product knowledge (width not depth), identify develop and secure opportunities to deliver annual revenue plan.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please complete the form below with your introduction letter and resume or submit your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]